We present a selection of the best Internet Of Things books for beginners. These books guide readers who know nothing about IoT from basic-level topics to high-level knowledge. 1. All of IOT Starting with the Latest Raspberry Pi from Beginner to Advanced Volume 2: Mastering the Internet of Things (IoT) at a Stretch, Starting
We present a selection of the best Internet Of Things books for beginners. These books guide readers who know nothing about IoT from basic-level topics to high-level knowledge.
Introduction to the title
- This book guides readers who know nothing about IoT from basic-level topics to high-level knowledge so that they can understand the general concept and details of IoT, and implement and experience the real IOT project directly.
- It covers a wide range of topics, starting from the introduction of Raspberry Pi, going through high-level topics Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP, and reaching to the real IoT implementing Interface and Sensor.
Target of the title
- Now, I also do the Internet of Things (IoT) with Raspberry Pi.
- I do master all the knowledge and technologies which is necessary to implement IoT with Raspberry Pi from beginner to expert step by step at a stretch.
Characteristics of the title
- Explains all the subjects on the basis of the latest model Raspberry Pi 3 so that readers can understand new knowledge and technologies, and apply those to the real project without any problem.
- Presents a variety of pictures, datasheet table, and examples of topics so that even beginners can understand the contents easily well.
- Presents a variety of practical test cases and projects so that readers can learn not just simple knowledge, but practical knowledge.
- Guides advanced readers to get necessary learning materials for further studying high-level topics that are not covered in this book.
The concept of the Internet of Things has silently existed since the late nineteenth century but in the current decade expectations and excitement has peaked. However not many have understood the profound change that it can usher in.
How big this change can be and how it can transform our working!!
This book aims to bring in this realization with illustrative and practical case studies with comprehensive concepts. From beginners to practitioners in the field of academics or industry. It serves as a comprehensive yet easy to comprehend source of information on the multiple facets of IoT.
- Simplistic but comprehensive introduction of the facets of primarily the industrial IoT
- Practical adoption cases explaining the Core technology stack and business applications
- A comprehensive view of current technologies that complete the IoT delivery ecosystem, followed by an overview of IoT enabled new business models.
- A realistic view of how industrial firms can evolve into the next stage of maturity. Along with determinants influencing this transformation since manufacturing is envisioned to be a key segment to adopt and benefit from IoT.
- Detailed analysis of IoT benefits for the universal triad- energy management, logistics optimization, and distribution channel management.
- A full-fledged case study on the Adoption of Green manufacturing using IoT.
- A real-world example of gauging End User perception using different models which is important for the successful adoption of IoT.
- A futuristic visionary view of IoT as comprehended based on the evolution of technology and platforms. And finally an analysis of the extremely crucial concepts of security, privacy, and governance.